Getting auto title loans in Jacksonville, FL has never been easier thanks to Jacksonville Title Loan Requirements. Unlike banks and other traditional lenders, Jacksonville Title does not require a lengthy application process to obtain a loan. You don’t have to dress up and drive to a bank, only to get rejected because your credit is not up to their lofty standards. With a car title loan offered by Jacksonville Title, there are NO TRADITIONAL CREDIT CHECKS, you get your cash the same day, and you get to keep your car.
We do have a few requirements to get your title loan, but with our streamlined process, we can have you in and out with the cash you need in no time.
Look over our list of requirements below, and if you have any questions, our friendly and professional staff will be more than happy to answer them.
What You Will Need:
1. Your vehicle: We will do a quick 5-minute inspection of your vehicle to see if it qualifies for an auto title loan. We will make sure your vehicle runs properly, and we will check the mileage so we can adequately determine the value of the vehicle and, therefore, the maximum loan amount we can approve for you.
2. Free and Clear Title in Your Name: This is the collateral used for us to offer you the loan. Your title must be in only your name, and clear of any liens or other encumbrances. We will hold your title until the loan is repaid, at which point it is returned to you. As long as you make timely payments or roll over your loan, you keep your car!
3. Proof of Residency: To receive a car title loan from Jacksonville Title, we will need you to show proof of residency. This can be something like a phone bill, a utility bill, or a bank statement that is in your name with your home address.
4. Proof of Income: We never want to give out a loan to someone who does not have the means to pay it back. Not because we fear losing our money, but because we do not want to be responsible for putting someone in a worse spot, which may already be dealing with financial issues. For some of our loans, we require proof of income showing a net of $1,000 or more per month. This proof can come in the form of a paycheck stub, or, more conveniently if you receive your paycheck via direct deposit, your bank statement can double as your proof of income as well as your proof of residency. Find out how to get a title loan without proof of income here.
We have programs that allow us to offer title loans in nearly all circumstances. Please don’t let the requirements above deter you from applying for the loan you need. If you do not meet one of our standard requirements, such as the minimum income restriction, we may still be able to help. Give one of our loan specialists a call today for details.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to bring to apply for a title loan in Jacksonville?
- To apply for a title loan in Jacksonville, you will need to bring your car title, proof of income, and proof of residence.
Do I need to have good credit to apply for a title loan in Jacksonville?
- No, credit is not a factor in determining eligibility for a title loan in Jacksonville. The loan is based on the value of your car and your ability to repay the loan.
Can I still get a title loan if my car is not fully paid off?
- Yes, you can still get a title loan if your car is not fully paid off, as long as you have enough equity in the car to cover the loan amount.
What type of documents do I need to bring to apply for a title loan in Jacksonville?
- The required documents to apply for a title loan in Jacksonville are a clear title of your car in your name, a valid ID, proof of income, and proof of residence.